viernes, 28 de agosto de 2009

low-budget film

…you are life…made of plastic…made of phosphorus… vegetable… life…bite with rage the tuber of alcohol and add substances to the throbbing vein of sea that dreams in your eyes…silence cracks under the concise gaze of the wasted time… we had lost the beat and rhythm… they were born dying… beaten them to death…and a gentle glam-rock makes up the eyes…riotous pupils with leather bridles…I see you on the floor…shapeless…in fog…the hand rises and twists in weird figures… are you aware of you pumping body?…the sea in your eyes tears me apart with anger… and I stand on my legs of fear… I sink destitute into the hurtful sound with amorphous rhymes… cum feel the noize, honey…between the rhythmical clinking of the ice and the fleshless sex of the insomniac bodies…we sip every nightly shadow moving forward with the smoke to the bittersweet light… you are life and you fill my chest with glittering silver…now that my veins don’t bleed over steel teeth yet, I see you growing up in my hand of grass… we drift wounded searching for a perfect moment…chaos lead us into the breath of the dawn while we talk absorbed about flesh and bone…embraced by the open lips floor while crossed-sex-bodies stare at our fall numb by morphine and desire…we are the dirty& shed marble but dazzling in our gleam… we have wax dahlias between our legs while fire consumes the sweat of our pores… and the city never sleeps…just gets stiff its members to allow us to cleave its arteries on lead steps… you are life… the life that’s running away from me… but when I’m by your side, it beats in my temples with the shining speed of the chaos of your eyes…

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario